Gateway Development Ltd is committed to the use of environmentally friendly practices for the duration of each of our construction projects. We recognise our environmental responsibilities and put this into practice where possible by:
- Optimum utilisation of Construction Resources to minimise waste.
- Using Materials produced using Low CO2 Production and Low Energy Consumption techniques.
- Using Timber obtained from sustainable sources.
- The use of low VOC paints.
- Ensuring our materials are Ethically sourced.
- The correct ordering and storage of materials to minimise waste.
- Keeping sites clean and tidy and minimising disruption to clients and neighbours.
- Ensuring all Employees comply with Company Policies.
- The use of Registered Waste Removal Companies who will dispose of waste correctly and recycle it where possible.